Used Mimaki TS300p-1800
Printer is currently on Mimaki OEM inks 6 color plus florescent pink and yellow.
Can be converted to 4 color or 6 color configuration.
Located in Lawrenceville, Georgia.
For additional information: Contact Joe Mellette 678-620-9388
The 77-inch wide, roll-to-roll TS300P-1800 printer is a dedicated transfer paper model, offering new levels of quality and productivity for digital textile printing or applications requiring transfer to hard surfaces. This printer was specifically engineered for the dye sublimation industry. Designed to print onto the thinnest of transfer paper, it includes a high gap printhead that is unaffected by cockling that is a common occurrence when using thin media, while maintaining extremely high quality output. High print speeds of up to 1238 SqFt/Hr can be achieved in four-color mode. New Sb410 inks with enhanced resolvability improve print production yields.
Mimaki TS300P-1800 Series GO BEYOND Conventional
- Dedicated transfer paper printer
- Includes technologies for printing onto thin transfer media without cockling interference
- 77-inch (1950 mm) width
- Productivity of up to 1238 SqFt/hr (115 SqM/hr)
- New Sb410 dye sublimation inks with improved stability
- Two liter link bottles for all colors
- Variable dot printing for exceptional image quality
- MAPS4 for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Ethernet and email notification