BRAND NEW ON THE FACTORY PALLET!
The TS55-1800 is a dye-sublimation transfer paper model, offering new levels of quality and productivity for digital textile printing. This printer keeps running costs low with the mini jumbo roll and 10 kg ink supply units, which allow for unattended continuous printing. A maximum output of up to 1,506 SqFt/Hr can be achieved in four-color mode. New Sb610 inks, with fluorescent yellow and pink, provide enhanced resolvability to improve print production yields.
Benefits of the Mimaki TS55-1800
- Dedicated transfer paper printer – Mimaki Vision Jet-X
- Includes technologies for printing onto thin transfer media without cockling interference
- 76.3-inch (1,940 mm) print width
- New Sb610 dye-sublimation inks with improved stability; Available with fluorescent inks
- Optional units – Mini Jumbo Roll, 10 kg Ink Supply and Extended Heater
- Run high-speed with MAPS for smooth images
- Nozzle Check Unit and Nozzle Recovery System
- Advanced TxLink4 Lite RIP Software is available as an option